Global Congress on Business as Mission
Thank you for visiting the Global Congress page! We had a very successful Congress in April 2013.
Read a Press Release about the Congress
View photos on our Media page
Download Congress presentations
- Discover what God is doing around the world through business
- Tap into the latest research and thinking on business as mission
- Hear from leaders sharing cutting-edge material
- Be equipped through practical input
- Meet practitioners sharing real business models
- Build the connections you need for the future
Who is it for?
The Congress is open to anyone interested in business as mission. This will be an unprecedented global gathering of business as mission leaders from every continent and practitioners from every part of the BAM movement. The Congress will provide a ‘one-stop shop’ for business as mission, a unique opportunity to network and share expertise on a wider variety of BAM issues than ever before. The Congress will share outcomes from the year-long Business as Mission Think Tank project, but you do not have to be part of the Think Tank to come – it is open to everyone!
What should I expect?
The Congress will bring together BAM practitioners and leaders from all over the world. Some of the most dynamic speakers and experienced BAM practitioners will be addressing the Congress during our keynote sessions. Cutting-edge material coming out from the Think Tank will be shared by leaders, along with examples and stories of businesses both in plenary and break out sessions. There will be the opportunity to go to at least 6 different breakout sessions on the issues we’ve been tackling during the Think Tank, with the latest best practices, tools, recommendations and real examples being shared at each one. In addition, there will be a facilitated networking time with Regional and Country representatives sharing what is happening in BAM around the world and how to get involved. Other networking times will be provided, including a taster session for the Call2Business Trade Fair. We are working in strategic partnership with the Trade Fair, which will offer industry-specific networking and business opportunities.
What the price includes:
- All Congress fees, registration and materials
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4 Star Imperial Mae Ping Hotel, Chiang Mai
- All meals from Opening Banquet dinner on Thursday to lunch on Sunday
- Coffee breaks in morning and afternoon
- Transport from Chiang Mai airport to Congress venue and return
> Is there a commuter rate for the Congress?
> When should I arrive and depart
> How do I get there?
> Do I need a visa?
> Can my spouse and children accompany me?
> How can I go to the Congress and the Trade Fair when the dates overlap?
If you have further questions, please contact the Registrar
Registration is now closed.
You can sign up for post-Congress updates and Think Tank news using the sign up button below.